If you're like me, you're asking yourself where has this year gone. Energy levels can start to really wane by October.....and I mean REALLY WANE! And we haven't even hit the end of year holiday season. This is the perfect time to stop and reboot your energy levels.
TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
Here are 5 things I do when my energy levels are low and I need to find my mojo again,
- Sleep more. Sounds simple but it can make a huge difference.
- Spend some time alone. When did you last have some time to yourself to do exactly what you wanted to, even for a day?
- Visit a place of inspiration. For me, it's an art gallery or book shop. What's yours?
- Restock the fridge with food that will nourish your body.
- Initiate a daily ritual you love - and stick with it. A morning walk, a run, music, yoga, freshly brewed tea or coffee, taking one great photo each day or keeping a journal.
It's easy to forget to care for ourselves when we're busy caring for those around us. Happy rebooting!
Enjoy your creative life, Jules